The CMX DL+ gauges have all the features of the basic CMX models, plus a full-featured A-Scan presentation with RF and Rectified viewing options. The CMX DL+ is equipped with 3 fully independent gates (start, stop, width, & Threshold). Equipped with a 110dB gain range for added flexibility with a variety of transducer types and applications. Selectable 50-volt pulser boost or cut (100 – 200 volts). The color version offers a rotating portrait or landscape option to increase the A-Scan viewing area. Our DakView java-based PC or MAC OSX software makes this kit truly the Cadillac of the CMX series.
- Size: Width (2.5 in/63.5 mm)
Height: (6.5 in/165 mm)
Depth: (1.24 in/31.5 mm)
Weight:13.5 ounces (with batteries).
- Keyboard: Membrane switch pad with twelve tactile keys.
- Operating Temperature:14 to 140F (-10C to 60C)
- Case: Extruded aluminum body with nickel-plated aluminum end caps (gasket sealed).
- Data Output: Bi-directional RS232 serial port. WindowsÂ® PC interface software.
- Display (Two Options): 1/8 VGA grayscale display (240 x 160 pixels). Viewable area 2.4 x 1.8 in (62 x 45.7 mm). EL backlit (on/off/auto). 25 Hz screen refresh rate.
1/4 VGA AMOLED color display (320 x 240 pixels). Viewable area 1.7 x 2.27 in (43.2 x 57.6 mm). 120 Hz screen refresh rate.
- Measurement Modes:
-Coating Off: Pulse-Echo (P-E)
-Coating On: Pulse-Echo Coating (PECT)
-Temp Comp: Pulse-Echo Temperature Compensation (PETP)
-Thru-Paint: Echo-Echo (E-E)
-Thru-Paint Verify: Echo-Echo Verify (E-EV)
-Coating Only: Coating (CT)
- Pulser: Dual square wave pulsers.
- Receiver: Dual receivers – manual or AGC gain control with 110 dB range. Adjustable damping (50-1500 ohms).
- Timing: Precision TCXO with single shot 100 MHz 8-bit ultra low power digitizer.
- Line Power: USB to PC or power outlet.
- Three 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AA cells.
- Alkaline: grayscale 35 hrs, color 12 hrs.
- Nicad: grayscale 10 hrs, color 5 hrs.
- NI-MH: grayscale 35 hrs, color 12 hrs.
- Power saving DIM (color), Auto power off if idle 5 min.
- Battery status icon.
- Range: Pulse-Echo Mode (P-E): (Pit&Flaw Detection) measures from 0.025 48.0 inches (0.63 to 1219.2 millimeters).
- Pulse-Echo Coating Mode (PECT): (Material, Coating, Pit & Flaw Detection): Material: 0.025 to 48.0 inches (0.63 to 1219.2 millimeters). Coating: 0.001 to 0.100 inches (0.01 to 2.54 millimeters).
- Pulse-Echo Temp Comp Mode (PETP): (Pit&Flaw Detection) Auto temperature compensation – measures from 0.025 48.0 inches (0.63 to 1219.2 millimeters).
- Echo-Echo Mode (E-E): Thru Paint & Coatings) measures from 0.100 to 6.0 inches (2.54 to 152.4 millimeters). Range will vary +/- depending on the coating.
- Echo-Echo Mode (E-EV): Thru Paint & Coatings) measures from 0.050 to 1.0 inches (1.27 to 25.4 millimeters). Will vary based on coating.
- Coating Only Mode (CT): (Coating Thickness) Measures from 0.0005 to 0.100 inches (0.0127 to 2.54 millimeters). Range will vary +/- depending on the coating.
- Resolution: +/- .001 inches (0.01 mm), +/- .0001″ inches (0.001 mm)
- Velocity Range: .0122 to .7300 in./ms (309.88 to 18542 meters/sec)
- Calibration: Single and Two point calibration option for material & coating, or selection of basic material types.
- Units: English & Metric
- Large Digits – Standard thickness view. Digit Height: 0.700 in (17.78 mm). Color 0.565 in (14.35 mm).
- A-Scan – Rectified +/- (flaw view), RF (full waveform view).
- Pulse Repetition Frequency – 250 Hz.
- A-Scan Refresh Rate – B&W 25 Hz, color 60 Hz.
- B-Scan – Time based cross section view. Display speed variable (10 to 200 readings per second). Adjustable display speed.
- Scan Bar Thickness – Speed 33 Hz. Viewable in B-Scan and Large Digit views.
- Repeatability Bar Graph – Bar graph indicates stability of reading.
- Feature Status Bar – Indicates features currently active.
- Log Formats: Grid (alphanumeric)
Sequential (auto identifier)
- Capacity: 4 Gb internal SD card.
- Screen Capture: Bitmap graphic capture for quick documentation (.tif).
- OBSTRUCT to indicate inaccessible locations.
- Transducer Types: Dual/Single Element (1 to 20 MHz). Contact, matching layer, delay line, and pencil configurations.
- LEMO 00 connectors.
- Standard 4 foot cable.
- Custom transducers & cable lengths available for special applications.
- Auto probe zero, recognition and temperature compensation.
- 64 custom setup configurations.
- High speed scan up to 50 readings per second.
- Audible alarm with hi/lo limits.
- Built-in differential mode for QC inspections.
- Output: Direct USB-C 1.1 PC connectivity.
- Transducer Connections: Two LEMO 00 connectors.
WARRANTY & CERTIFICATION
- 2 year limited
- Factory calibration traceable to NIST & MIL-STD-45662.