Dakota Ultrasonics CMX DL+ v2.0 gauges have all the features of the basic CMX models, plus a full-featured A-Scan presentation with RF and Rectified viewing options. The CMX DL+ is equipped with 3 fully independent gates (start, stop, width, & Threshold). Equipped with a 110dB gain range for added flexibility with a variety of transducer types and applications. Selectable 50-volt Pulser boost or cut (100 – 200 volts).
Dakota Ultrasonics CMX DL+ v2.0 has a color version offers a rotating portrait or landscape option to increase the A-Scan viewing area. Their DakView java-based PC or MAC OSX software makes this kit truly the Cadillac of the CMX series.
- Powered by a 100MHz DSP platform using FPGA technology.
- Two Channels – Dual pulsers and receivers.
- Up to 250Hz pulse repetition rate.
- The display update rate of 25 times per second.
- Adjustable gain settings – v-low, low, med, hi, v-hi.
- Automatic gain control (AGC).
- Time corrected gain (TCG).
- 4-gigabyte Internal SD memory card.
- Measurement modes: Pulse-Echo, Pulse-Echo w/Coating, Pulse-Echo w/Temperature Compensation, Echo-Echo, Echo-Echo verify, & Coating Only.
- Automatic: probe zero, probe recognition, and temperature compensation.
- Stores up to 64 custom setups for specific applications.
- High-Speed Scan of up to 250 readings per second.
- Audible/visual alarm with hi and low limit settings.
- Built-in differential mode for QC inspections.
- Time-based B-Scan feature for cross-section material scans.
- Data storage formats: Alphanumeric grid and sequential w/auto identifier.
- Windows PC or MAC OSX software included.
- 2-year limited warranty.
- Weight: 13.5 ounces (with batteries).
- Size: 2.5 W x 6.5 H x 1.24 D inches (63.5 W x 165 H x 31.5 D mm).
- Operating Temperature: -14° to 140°F (-10° to 60°C).
- Keyboard: Membrane switch with twelve tactile keys.
- Case: Extruded aluminum body with nickel-plated aluminum end caps (gasket sealed).
- Data Output: USB-C port. Windows® PC interface software.
- Display: 1/8 in. VGA grayscale display
- (240 x 160 pixels). Viewable area 2.4 x 1.8 in. (62 x 45.7mm).
- EL backlit (on/off/auto).
- Range: Pulse-Echo Mode (P-E): (Pit&Flaw Detection) measures from 0.025 48.0 inches (0.63 to 1219.2 millimeters).
- Pulse-Echo Coating Mode (PECT): (Material, Coating, Pit & Flaw Detection): Material: 0.025 to 48.0 inches (0.63 to 1219.2 millimeters). Coating: 0.001 to 0.100 inches (0.01 to 2.54 millimeters).
- Pulse-Echo Temp Comp Mode (PETP): (Pit&Flaw Detection) Auto temperature compensation – measures from 0.025 48.0 inches (0.63 to 1219.2 millimeters).
- Echo-Echo Mode (E-E): Thru Paint & Coatings) measures from 0.100 to 6.0 inches (2.54 to 152.4 millimeters). The range will vary +/- depending on the coating.
- Echo-Echo Mode (E-EV): Thru Paint & Coatings) measures from 0.050 to 1.0 inches (1.27 to 25.4 millimeters). Will vary based on coating.
- Coating Only Mode (CT): (Coating Thickness) Measures from 0.0005 to 0.100 inches (0.0127 to 2.54 millimeters). The range will vary +/- depending on the coating.
- Resolution: +/- .001 inches (0.01 mm)
- Velocity Range: .0122 to .7300 in./ms (309.88 to 18542 meters/sec)
- Calibration: Single and Two-point calibration option for material & coating, or selection of basic material types.
- Units: English & Metric
- Log Formats: Grid (alphanumeric)
Sequential (auto identifier)
- Capacity: 4 Gb internal SD card.
- Screen Capture: Bitmap graphic capture for quick documentation (.tif).
- OBSTRUCT to indicate inaccessible locations.
- Measurement Modes: Coating Off: Pulse-Echo (P-E)
- Coating On: Pulse-Echo Coating (PECT)
- Temp Comp: Pulse-Echo (PETP)
- Thru-Paint: Echo-Echo (E-E)
- Thru-Paint Verify: Echo-Echo Verify (E-EV)
- Coating Only: Coating (CT)
- Pulser: Dual square wave pulsers.
- Receiver: Dual receivers – manual or AGC gain control with 110dB range (limited).
- Timing: Precision TCXO timing with single-shot 100MHz 8-bit ultra-low-power digitizer.
- Display Views: Large Digits Standard thickness view. Digit Height: 0.700 in (17.78 mm).
- B-Scan – Time-based cross-section view. The display speed of 15 secs per screen.
- Scan Bar 6 readings per second. Viewable in B-Scan and Large Digit views.
- Repeatability Bar Graph Bar graph indicates the stability of reading.
- Feature Status Bar – Indicates features currently active.