Surface Roughness Testers
Mitutoyo Surftest SJ-210 Portable Surface Roughness Tester
The new Surftest® SJ-210 portable surface roughness tester combines high accuracy and measurement speed with numerous innovative features creating a new class leader in surface inspection.
- 2.4” color LCD display includes backlighting and over-size fonts
- Display direction can be changed to be read vertically or horizontally right and left -handed
- Color tolerance judgments, evaluation curves and all data can be displayed in one of 16 languages
- Self-timed measurement supported
- Security management supports password protected function locks
- A micro-SD card supports high-volume portable data storage – up to 10,000 results can be stored
- Screen capture to memory card also supported
- Optional footswitch can be used for touch-free measurement
- Multiple output options include RS-232C and USB for maximum versatility
Phase II Surface Roughness Tester
The newest addition to our state-of-the-art surface roughness testers /profilometers, the SRG-4600 will instill the highest level of confidence in your production, shop floor or QC lab. Extended memory and output coupled with many updated useful functions, the SRG-4600 surface roughness tester/profilometer is clearly the new leader in ultra accurate surface roughness/profile testing. These surface roughness testers/profilometers are distinguished by a high level of accuracy, multiple parameters and simplicity of operation. Extremely sensitive and highly accurate readings from this Phase II surface roughness tester/profilometer is offered via 9 popular surface roughness scales including Ra, Rq(Rms), Rt, Rz and Rmax.
The new diamond stylus is hypersensitive and sophisticated enough to allow for a .001 (um) micron display resolution. The SRG-4600 surface roughness tester/profilometer can utilize an easy interface to allow for changes of in/mm (uin/um), cutoff length, sampling length, parameters, level of test(stylus position), digital filters and more! Surface roughness measurement results are displayed as large characters on the LCD screen for easy recognition.
Battery powered portability allows the SRG-4600 surface roughness tester/profilometer to mobilize productivity throughout the shop. Further, a wireless Bluetooth auto-start comes standard with each unit. Optional Micro Printer is available, as well as optional stand and software.