ITI Instrument Technology Inc. Manufacturer of Videoscopes, Fiberscopes, Borescopes.
Have a look at the three styles of Videoscopes to meet your need listed below.
HandHeld Videoscope System
Compact, lightweight, and economical: the innovative, easy-to-operate ITI HandHeld Videoscope System ends the need for high-end, complicated scopes that can be costly to buy and costly to maintain. The result of extensive research and development, the HandHeld Videoscope System combies a rugged borescope with state-of-the-art functions that works in challenging environments for a fraction of the cost of other handheld units. If repairs are needed, the cost is also low and turnaround is fast: guaranteed by ITI.
- 4mm or 6mm probe diameter; 1.5 meter or 3 meter probe length
- Intuitive interface
- Joystick-controlled; 360º Articulation
- Waterproof, oil resistant, durable
- Tungsten probe has coil that prevents it from being crushed
- High Resolution camera and lens
- High-output L.E.D. lightbulb increases in intensity in dark spaces
- Battery-powered; Uses standard AA batteries (not included); can be rechargeable.
Literature ITI Handheld Video Scope
V5+ Videoscope System
The V5+ has Superior Performance in a complete, compact system ready whenever you need it, its durable design limits downtime and it’s simple to operate. Weights in at 12 lb., 6 oz.
- High Resolution 6.5 inch TFT LCD display monitor with contrast ratio of 600:1 and Luminance of 500NITS
- Control Panel is LED back-illuminated for low light use
- Durable sealed touch membrane switch operates in all weather conditions
- 2x Digital zoom, image inversion and automatic/manual white balance
- Integrated digital recorder for video or still image, stores data on compact flash card
- System can run off of either AC or DC (Battery Included) battery run time; 1 hour 50 minutes
- Lightweight compact system can be used with the strap over the shoulder or around the neck
- The fiberscope body design is comfortable, easy maneuverable and high impact tough
- ProTech over torque design in the handle significantly reduces costly accidental cable damage within the fiberscope that occurs when the operator tries to articulate the tip when the tip is constrained and when the operator tries to withdraw the fiberscope from and access hole before the tip has been straightened
- The articulation control results in smooth scanning with immediate, positive response, the operator can rotate the articulation control knob to a specific position, release the knob, and have the tip remain in the position reducing both operator and instrument fatigue.
- Articulation can work with either right handed or left handed individuals
- Incremental articulation angle control is easy to access: each step of the brake/ratchet results in approximately 20 degrees of articulation angle-this is helpful for documentation of defect location
- Safety sealed for immersion protection and jacketed with tungsten braid for maximum durability
- UN-Distorted images of object in inaccessible areas, the V5+ System provides superior performance where it counts
- Compact high resolution, true color video camera located in the videoscope tip create ideal viewing/inspection of large cavities.
- Internal high output fiber optic light guides offer brilliant illumination.
- Six interchangeable viewing heads to provide 40 Degree, 80 Degree, or 120 Degree FOV, in either Forward or Right angle
- Dimensions: 14″ x 11 1/8″ x 6 5/8″ (35cm x 28cm x 17cm)
- Weight: 12 lbs. 6 oz. (5.6kg)
- Power Input: 88-264VAC, 47-63Hz, 0.6Amps 12VDC (10.8Ahr NiMH Battery), 4.5Amps
- Battery Runtime: 2 hr.
- Diameters: 6mm, 8mm
- Working Lengths: 2M (6.6′), 3M (9.8′), 4M (13.1′), 5M (16.4′), 6M (19.7′), 7M (23.0′) and 7.6M (25.0′)
- Optics: Interchangeable Heads: 40°, 80°, 120° FOV Fwd and RA LOS
- Up/Down: 130° minimum Left/Right: 130° minimum
- Image Sensor: 1/6″ CCD Pixels: 373,000 NTSC; 438,000 PAL
- Shutter Speed: Up to 1/10,000 sec.
- White Balance: Auto and Manual(2800°K to 6500°K)
- Video: M4V file type NTSC – 720 x 480, 30fps PAL – 720 x 576, 25fps
- Recording rate: 45mins/Gb w/8Gb USB Drive
- Stills: JPEG file type NTSC – 720 x 480 PAL – 720 x 576
- Storage Media: USB Flash Drive, 8Gb (included)
LCD Display w/Touch Screen
- Size and Type: 6.5″ TFT Color LCD
- Viewing Angle: Horiz – 160°, Vert – 140°
- Luminance: 800 cd/m2 (800 NITS)
- Contrast Ratio: 600:1
- Resolution: VGA (640H x 480V)
- Lamp: 24 Watt Solarc
- Color Temperature: 5500° K
- Lamp Life: 500 hrs.
- Attenuation: Manual graduated shutter
Video and Accessory I/O
- Video Input: S-Video (Y/C), 4-pin mini-DIN
- Video Output: S-Video (Y/C), 4-pin mini-DIN Composite (CVBS), BNC Scope mounted ITI monitor
- Image Text Overlay: 1 line x 19 characters
- Probe Operating Temp: -13°F to 176°F (-25°C to 80°C)
- Control System Temp: -5°F to 115°F (-20°C to 46°C)
- Storage Temp: -15°F to 140°F (-26°C to 60°C)
- Relative Humidity: 95% Maximum
Compact Videoscope System
Compact, Convenient Portable
- Accurate inspection regardless of user’s experience
- NiMH Battery, 2 hour run time
- Compact, integrated 14 Watt Solarc Light Source
- ProtechT Articulation System
- Durable under all conditions
- USB output to a computer
- Compact video recording with images stored on SD card
- Available image processing measurement software
- 4.5″ TFT color LCD Luminance: 350 cd/m2 )350 NITS